How to do EPFO UAN – Universal Account Number registration
UAN – Universal Account Number
- 12 digit number introduced by EPFO India
- Intention is to link multiple PF accounts of an employee (from different organizations worked) to single account
- Employee will get the UAN from the employer (organization / company)
After getting UAN from employer, you need to activate it
and click on link “Activate UAN” to activate
and check the status by clicking on link “Know your UAN status”
Once your UAN is activated, log in to the https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
With UAN you can perform following options
- Download UAN card
- Download PASSBOOK to see your PF deposit history
- Add KYC by attaching required documents [required for online claim requests]
- Can claim online, transfer requests.
NOTE: Seeded Aadhaar against activated UAN is mandatory for online claim submission.
For different ways to know your PF balance, click here