How to turn on developer option on mobiles
Let’s enable developer options on your android mobiles or tablets
- On your android device, navigate to [Settings] -> ‘About’ or ‘About phone’.
- Scroll down and on option ‘Build number’,tap around 7 times.
- Confirmation popup comes with text “Developer mode has been enabled” or “You are now a developer”
- Now come back to Settings, and scroll to see a new item added ‘Developer options‘,
- Tap on ‘Developer options‘, and turn ON.
Now connect mobile / tablet to the computer, you will see device shows “USB debugging connected”