Add youtube subscriber button into your site
In this post we will see how we can create and place youtube subscribe button in your site [sites like blogspot, wordpress or self hosted] as shown in the preview.
Create your own youtube channel, if you don’t have a youtube channel, watch here
Create a youtube subscriber button
- Navigate to youtube subscribe button
- Enter Channel Name or ID
Find the channel id as shown in the below screenshot
- Select appropriate Layout, Theme and Subscriber count [to show or not]
- As per the options selection, preview and code will be generated
Place the button on site
- Log into your site admin page.
- Navigate to the Widget section
- Create a text widget and paste the above code generated, and place on the site where you want to display the youtube button.